Counseling Assistance Program
Help for Healing
Change the Conversation partners with counseling professionals to provide hope and healing to those in need. Each of our counseling partners specializes in trauma-informed care for adults who experienced child sexual abuse and other complex trauma.
Our Counseling Assistance Program serves adult survivors of Child Sexual Abuse (CSA) who are seeking professional counseling, but for whom finances are the main barrier to such services.
The goal of our counseling assistance program is to remove financial barriers and allow access to the specialized therapeutic treatment best suited to help individuals heal, families reconnect, and communities thrive.
If you are interested in partnering with us, please email Katie@cthec.org
- Additional Counseling Grant Funding Requested Download
- Client Orientation Letter Download
- Client Profile Download
- Clinician Profile Download
- Memorandum of Understanding Download
- Clinician/Organizational Orientation Letter Download
- Organizational Profile Download
- Post Grant Survey Download
- Sample Invoice Download